About a month ago we hit up our insta audience and asked for the best summertime hacks for chefs to survive long hot days in the kitchen - here are the best and most popular answers, hopefully there's something new in here for you to try out this summer ✨
1) The most overwhelmingly popular answer was to take a damp towel (or chux or similar) put it in the freezer to cool it down and then put it around your neck under your collar - this is definitely a tried and true summertime kitchen hack.
2) Drinks & Ice-blocks - Zooper Doopers came out on top in this category, load up the freezer and rip in! Honourable mentions to semi-frozen aloe vera drink and cold brew coffee. My personal favourite summertime kitchen drink is a big jug of 1/3 apple juice 1/3 soda water 1/3 water (and plenty of ice!) refreshing as hell!
3) Compression tights - I had NEVER heard of this! (for use in a hot kitchen anyway) but it turns out that chefs in the know are wearing compression shorts (yes the activewear) under their chef trousers and it's an absolute game changer. A quick search on google confirms "They offer warmth during cold morning or winter workouts, and they feature breathable quick-drying fabric that keeps you cool and dry as temperatures heat up." A must try!
4) Popular chafing solutions 😅 - 3B action cream / body glide / cornstarch
5) Roll up your chef pants or wear shorts - I can't legally condone this one because of the obvious safety hazard but there are some hotter than hell kitchens out there and you've gotta do what you've gotta do! The most popular response was to wear 'tradie' shorts or Dickies 15" long shorts
6) Stepping out of your shoes and directly on to the floor in the walk in freezer is an absolute haaaaaaack!
7) Nitrogen bandanas! Not every kitchen has liquid nitrogen lying around but if you do - steep a towel in it and wrap it around your head!
8) Breathable chef jackets - watch this space! We will have you sorted next summer!
Thank you so much to everybody who contributes to our polls, there are some mad hacks in here and hopefully they will help your summer days in the kitchen be a little more bearable..
avana tabs buy avana uk
https://chloroquineorigin.com/ buy aralen online uk https://chloroquineorigin.com/ – aralen price usa chloroquine phosphate generic name
Over the years of independence, the institute has trained more than 13000 physicians (including 800 clinical interns, 1116 masters, 200 postgraduates and 20 doctoral students) in various directions.
870 staff work at the institute at present,[when?] including 525 professorial-teaching staff in 55 departments, 34 of them are Doctors of science and 132 candidates of science. 4 staff members of the professorial-teaching staff of the institute are Honoured Workers of Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 3 вЂ“ are members of New-York and 2 вЂ“ members of Russian Academy of Pedagogical Science.
The institute has been training medical staff on the following faculties and directions: Therapeutic, Pediatric, Dentistry, Professional Education, Preventive Medicine, Pharmacy, High Nursing Affair and PhysiciansвЂ™ Advanced Training. At present[when?] 3110 students have been studying at the institute (1331 at the Therapeutic faculty, 1009 at the Pediatric, 358 at the Dentistry, 175 students at the Professional Education Direction, 49 at the faculty of Pharmacy, 71 at the Direction of Preventive Medicine, 117 ones study at the Direction of High Nursing Affair).
Today graduates of the institute are trained in the following directions of master’s degree: obstetrics and gynecology, therapy (with its directions), otorhinolaryngology, cardiology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases (with its directions), dermatovenereology, neurology, general oncology, morphology, surgery (with its directions), instrumental and functional diagnostic methods (with its directions), neurosurgery, public health and public health services (with its directions), urology, narcology, traumatology and orthopedics, forensic medical examination, pediatrics (with its directions), pediatric surgery, pediatric anesthesiology and intensive care, children’s cardiology and rheumatology, pediatric neurology, neonatology, sports medicine.
The clinic of the institute numbers 700 seats and equipped with modern diagnostic and treating instrumentations: MRT, MSCT, Scanning USI, Laparoscopic Center and others.
There are all opportunities to carry out sophisticated educational process and research work at the institute.
[url=https://adti.uz/ilmiy-faoliyat/]the state medical institutions[/url]
the state medical institutions
official website of the first medical institute
medical institute in tashkent
Institute of Medical Education